vendredi 14 juillet 2017

Trumps personal lawyer: "watch your back, bitch"

Quote:

Donald Trump’s personal lawyer “intends to apologize” after he sent a series of profane and threatening emails advising a stranger who had emailed him to “Watch your back, bitch”.

Marc Kasowitz, who is*advising the president*on the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, sent the emails on Wednesday evening to a man who had emailed to tell Kasowitz that “it is in your interest and the long-term interest of your firm for you to resign from your position advising the president”.

Over the next half hour, Kasowitz responded with four emails – obtained by*ProPublica*– the first of which read simply, “F*ck you”, including the asterisk

A second email read: “How dare you send me an email like that I’m on you now. You are *********** with me now Let’s see who you are Watch your back , bitch” (sic).

Kasowitz provided a personal phone number and pressured the recipient to call him, writing, “Call me. Don’t be afraid, you piece of ****.”

In the final missive, Kasowitz referenced his own and the recipient’s heritage, writing, “I’m Jewish. I presume you are too.” He added: “I already know where you live I’m on you. You might as well call me. You will see me. I promise. Bro.”
http://ift.tt/2sWOyIE


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2ugjgR5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire