mardi 11 juillet 2017

Where does the body fat go when I lose it?

I saw a cool presentation the other day, which started with a seemingly simple question, but posed to many random people, it turns few have an idea - and many have wrong hunches.

So I decided to test this forum:

When you lose 10 pounds of body fat, where do they go?
(This is talking about the usual way of losing weight, through exercise and eating less)

Now I don't want you to blurt out out the answer!!

Just indicate for now if you think you know the answer, or can guess it, or don't know. I would like to get just poll answers for, say, two days, before we actually answer the question! Note: I allow names of voters to be displayed!

No spoilers, please!


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2v9iQsA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire