jeudi 7 septembre 2017

iPhone just died. Should I get the Samsung s8?

My Iphone 5s (yes, I know. It's old) has died for the second time. The first time I went to the apple store, they said it wasn't actually the battery but rather some kind of software bug that makes phones die as if the battery had lost all its power. They said they couldn't do anything, other than replace it. As I was about to make the purchase, I tried once again plugging my phone to the AC conector and amazingly, it charged! (I had tried that before several times with no results) So I just left the store and my phone worked fine since then. This was exactly three months ago (june 7th)

Tonight, it died again. This time, I'm not in the mood to go through the same thing again. So I'm just buying a new one.

However, a friend of mine who's kinda tech savvy, said he recently switched to the Samsung s7 and that he was more than happy with it. When I had my problem with the iPhone back then, he suggested that I switch to the Samsung s8.

Has anyone made the switch from iPhone to Samsung and can share their personal impressions?

Myself, I don't really use itunes on the phone, so really, the only thing I need is being able to have a good system to copy photos and videos from my phone to the computer (so I can delete and free space)


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2vO5yqe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire