vendredi 15 septembre 2017

"There are two things I believe in. The First Amendment, and boobs."

"Neither has ever let me down."

I wasn't sure I heard that quite right, either. A guest commentator on CNN just said (in relation to the WH recommendation to fire the ESPN reporter who called The PDJT a racist), that "There are two things I believe in... The First Amendment, and boobs. They've never let me down."

This to anchor Brooke Baldwin. I could see the shock on her face and she actually let him and the other guest talk for a couple minutes about the original topic before clarifying, "Did you say b-o-o-z-e, or 'boobs'?" He verified that he meant the latter. That then became the subject of the (very short) discussion. It went on for another minute or so, then she asked for the mics to be cut and the interview ended. I could tell she was still upset even coming back after the break.

With good reason, I think.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2ydhwXW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire