mercredi 4 octobre 2017

[Ed] Will artificial super intelligence ******** us?

Real title: Will artificial super intelligence fork us? (Definition #3)

I used to care for a cat at my home.

Kept it well fed.

Used to refer to it as her, instead of it.

..but the more intelligence I gained, the less I cared for it.


Footnote:

I ponder if artificial super intelligence will view us the same?

Or will it be more akin to typical human/ant relationships? (largely uncaring altogether)

Video: Why Superintelligent AI Could Be the Last Human Invention | Max Tegmark

[yt]m4qdQl6bjUU[/yt]


Edited by jsfisher:  Thread title edited. Don't mask profanities with other than completely with asterisks, especially in titles.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2yqngke

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire