mardi 3 octobre 2017

Freaky way to become an atheist

Freakily, one day 5 years ago, I started to question the very concept of belief.

Soon after, I started to reject the very concept of belief.

Discarding belief in Gods (i.e. atheism) was simply a by product of discarding the very concept of belief, and that's the odd way I entered atheism.

To see what I am on about, see my little invention "non beliefism": in my signature. I urge that you don't discuss non beliefism here, but instead in a relevant moderated thread here, if you so desire.

Notably, I simply coined the term non-beliefism above ~ many atheists will in fact say they don't believe in evolution, because evolution is true regardless of belief; so evolution like any thing else in science, requires no belief.

Crucial footnote:
Share how you became an atheist, but with one condition, share if it was in a strange way.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2fPifdm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire