mercredi 15 novembre 2017

Conspiracy Against STEM Graduates?

In the mainstream media sources, you'll see that there is a huge demand for engineers. That is the justification for bringing in hordes of engineers from foreign countries. But I've also found articles that say that there are one and a half times more STEM graduates coming out than there are new STEM jobs, and that about a third of people with engineering degrees don't work in engineering. The real wages of STEM fields have frozen for about 30 years.

I personally graduated on the engineering honor role, and I'm unable to find any kind of job at all within the USA. But I can get offers to teach English abroad easily, which makes me think that something is wrong with the US market, rather than with me.

Are the big companies lying about not being able to find American Engineers because they want the government to bring in cheaper foreign labor?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2zM6f1X

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire