jeudi 30 novembre 2017

do you really exist or not? according to Allan Watts you are an illusion

What you guys think about it, about Jim Carrey recent interviews saying he believes you don't actually exist or if you exist you don't matter, and we are all impersonal tetrahedrons and forms of consciousness of "god", I don't know what he means by that anyways, since I don't believe in god. Also there are many videos from a philosopher called "Allan Watts" on youtube, and some other "gurus", saying they can actually proves it. I know the concept of existence they don't define it,

I think therefore I am, is that true?

watch?v=vNKOUhx-7qk
watch?v=_eqdoyzfQJo
watch?v=Px54l5dJZz8
watch?v=Px54l5dJZz8


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2AgmNkO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire