jeudi 16 novembre 2017

iPhone X - Why again did I buy this?

My apple iPhone X was delivered yesterday and after a day or so of playing with it, my verdict is “meh”.

After years on the 6 and 7 plus models this phone feels dinky, even though the display is bigger. The bigger display doesn’t seem to make any difference because only a handful of my apps are optimized to take advantage of it. My apps and games are now smaller on screen.

The notch for the front cam is particularly annoying as is the lack of a home button, which my thumb is constantly searching for.

I have 29 days left to return it. So other than it's magical qualities and the fact that it just works, what’s so damned special about this iPhone?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2zLEybv

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire