vendredi 1 décembre 2017

Why didn't iPhone bring out the iX?

I was just thinking the other day that instead of causing confusion and mockery, Apple could have brought out the iPhone 8 and the iPhone iX (referred to as the iPhone 9 that is!)

This would have made sense on three grounds:

1) it’s sequential
2) the i prefix is an Apple marketing staple
3) it makes the transition to Roman numerals meaningful and less jarring and confusing

Can I really be the only one who has thought of this?

I very much doubt it. I am sure some, or at least one, of those smart people in Apple must have floated the idea only to be vetoed by the ghost of Steve Jobs, like he vetoed real medicine.

Should I inform them and pitch the idea to them that instead of having everyone walking around talking about their new "iPhone Ecks" that they could rebrand it with a much cleverer name?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2kcRwtg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire