samedi 20 janvier 2018

Atheist and skeptical Podcasts?

Now that I am retired, I need more content for my morning dog walks.

I am a fan of Atheist Experience, but they seem to be taking a bit of a break from shows since the new year. Only a couple of sporadic episodes. Hopefully this is temporary.

The Thinking Atheist is really good too, and I appreciate his efforts to branch out a bit into more general skepticism. He himself basically admitted it gets repetitive to concentrate exclusively on debunking religion.

I used to like Dogma Debate but it has gotten very repetitive. Bring on some religious person. Let him state his position for 2 hours. Attempt to debunk it (talking to a brick wall), rinse and repeat. Even David Smalley seems to acknowledge a declining listener base, but his response seems to be to defend his format rather than possibly change.

What other good atheist or skeptical podcasts do you enjoy that I could try?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2roxwXF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire