mercredi 17 janvier 2018

How to upload videos to Instagram from the desktop

I am trying desperately to find a successful way to upload my videos on my desktop to Instagram. I would rather not use my phone, mainly cause my phone is very old and wrecked, and even if I figure out a way to download the video from my phone, it's probably gonna crash anyway.

I have googled the question and I've been redirected to some programs you can supposedly download to upload videos from the desktop, such as gramblr and a couple more which names I don't remember.... but when I try to open them, my Mac blocks access because they're from an unknown source. Now, even if I did know exactly where in my System Preferences I can disable that, I'm not feeling very confident of the program already.

Is there a reliable program for Mac that's easy to use that allows me to upload videos to Instagram from my desktop?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2ERjNum

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire