jeudi 11 janvier 2018

Should I upgrade?

I have an ancient Mac.

I'm not kidding.

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2008)

The battery on this thing has been replaced once but still really sucks. I only get a few hours of unplugged life.

I'm going to Costa Rica in April and I'm struggling with the decision to spend $1500 on a new Mac.

I really don't want to spend the money.

However, I would LOVE to have a Macbook Air that would be so much lighter to lug around and have better battery life and I can't even upgrade the OS on my current MAC.

But I bet my current ancient MAC would process lightroom photos just fine as long as I kept it plugged in at the hotels I'll be at in Costa Rica.

Blah, I can't decide... HELP ME


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2FtqXpX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire