lundi 15 janvier 2018

Write your own Holy Book

A nice suggestion from another poster, I think this is a topic that is worth to have part II, III u.s.w.

Be it humour, or be it exploring how the gullible are exploited, let's discuss what makes a holly book, chunk by chunk. Let's have the archangel in the closet outed!

I will start with something known to me: I am devout of Peperino Pómoro, Latin Martyr and Cathodic Saint.

«In the beginning there was nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing at all. And He was all alone. And He was hungry. He sayeth: "I want to eat", and he createth the steak and the barbecue. Then he sayeth "I fancy something sweet", and He createth the flan with dulce de leche. After eating He becometh drowsy. He said "I want to take a nap" and He createth the mattress. This way He went, creating everything else as He needeth it»

The goal of the devotion to Peperino Pómoro is reaching the holy state of Shakira.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2r70dbH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire