dimanche 18 mars 2018

If the Democratic party takes control of the House of Representatives Jan. 2019...

...who should they emplace as the new Speaker of the House?

Personally, I don't respect, and couldn't be supportive of, Pelosi in that role. Likewise, I do not think that Rep. Steny Hoyer would be any significant improvement over Pelosi as Speaker. Mostly by a process of elimination this leaves as the next most likely candidate the current Chair of the House Democratic Conference, Rep. Joseph Crowley. In addition to being 2 decades younger than either of the previously mentioned contenders, I see a lot to like about this option. This said, I'm open to other possibilities if anyone has reasonable suggestions on the issue, I'd be interested in hearing who they support and why...


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2tXRyJV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire