dimanche 18 mars 2018

Kindle search function doesn't work.

I have a Kindle Keyboard model D00901 that I've owned for several years. I have over 1000 books on it mostly from the Gutenberg website. Recently the search function stopped working; the Kindle freezes when I attempt to search for a word in a book or search the Kindle for a certain book.

The only way to get the Kindle to respond after it freezes is to hold the power button to the right for 40 seconds, then it shuts down and restarts. The restart and sorting of books into the 100 or so collections I've placed the books into takes a few minutes.

I contacted Amazon support via their chat feature. They want me to do a factory reset which means I'll have to restore my purchased books from their website and my free books from my laptop. The problem is I don't want to spend several hours creating new collections and sorting the e-books into them again.

Any suggestions?

Ranb


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2FIYIHs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire