jeudi 15 mars 2018

Myers-Briggs quiz?

I wasn't sure which forum to post in about this. However, in the past few years I have come across people talking and posting about what letters they have been determined.

Never paying much attention, it seemed like a fad that would die out. Yet years later I still come across people claiming to be an INPJ (or something like that.) Perhaps I am wrong, but it seems to reek of silliness. Yet another outlet for the self absorbed.

Sure, it can be fun to take personality tests, but really? Many seem to accept that it provides worthwhile information. It strikes me as a scam and waste of money.

If I am unenlightened, I can admit I'm wrong. Can anyone give me their opinion? Thanks!


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2FGqLHp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire