samedi 10 mars 2018

Shooting in Yountville, CA at Veterans treatment center.

http://time.com/5193690/california-v...ng-yountville/

Yesterday, a former army rifleman, took 3 hostages at a veterans center that treats patients with PTSD. After several hours, the gunman killed the 3 woman hostages, and then himself.

From what little information I have been able to find, it seems that this was not as preventable as other shootings. The gun was the shooters own legal military weapon. He had been treated there for PTSD, and it doesn't sound as if he caused any red flags other then any other person treated. I admit to not having enough, or accurate, background on him.

I haven't looked into statistics yet, but it seems as if shootings of innocent people is more frequent the past few years. I could be wrong. Either way, I wish it would stop, but I have a feeling we will be hearing about more in the near future.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2FA01nK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire