dimanche 18 mars 2018

weight and supplement question.

My entire adult life, I have an average weight if about 100 lbs. I'm only 5 ft 1 inch, and have a small, but surprisingly muscular body type. Gratefully, I am one of those people who think that pleasure of food and eating are over rated.

Also, eating and mood are involved. If depressed, all appetite is non existent. I just eat for fuel.

So, this past Christmas time, the man I was deeply in love with, took his life and I found him moments too late. In 12 weeks I am down to 87 lbs. I need to gain some weight back. Lately I have considered trying something like Ensure.

That is really my question. Are supplement drinks like that OK? Is there anything else that may work better and be healthier?

Thanks so much.
Julia


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2FSCpeq

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire