vendredi 13 avril 2018

Cryptocurrency (dun dun dun!)

With John Oliver's latest piece on Cryptocurrency, and the rave dying down around it I figured I'd drop in to see how users around here are involved. That is, if they are involved at all.

I do end to end network support including desktop, server, etc. I love technology and utilize it as much as I can, but a programmer I am not. The intricacies of blockchain technology, and the inner workings of the programs aren't my forte. That being said, it's fun to dabble around in the market. I personally hold on to a few hundred XRP (Ripple) coins, same with it's sister coin Stellar Lumens.

Just to save everyone the headache and ********, can we just keep this to people that are interested in it? If you want to **** talk cryptocurrencies, please just start your own thread. I don't want to hear about how it's a passing fad and the like. I'm more curious with what people that are interested and partake in the market have figured out.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2IQnkLo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire