jeudi 19 avril 2018

Lights turn themselves on

It has been a long time since I have posted on this forum but there is something going on that I thought you fine people could help with.

I have some battery operated fairy lights set up in my living room that my wife and I like to use to create ambiance. They are simple LED lights that run on AA batteries with an on/off switch. Some, I think, have a "blink" setting on the switch but we never use that. They do not have a timer.

Sometimes these lights just come on on their own. As in, they are off when I leave the house to go for a walk or run an errand, and then when I return they are on - with no one else home. Normally, I could think prank here, but I have actually seen them come on on their own while I am there. My wife and watching a show or a movie and then suddenly they all turn on.

I am baffled. I simply can't think of a rational explanation for this.

Can any of you?

Thanks.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2qIlAgG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire