vendredi 6 avril 2018

Question about playing my music through spottify

The following could no doubt be far more clearly expressed, but I write in hopes of a helpful hint.

I would be grateful if someone can tell me what I'm missing!
I have an Alexa and it is very useful because I can instruct it to play Radio 4 etc.
My son has got me on to spottify, but I want to choose what I listen to, not having to try and find something on spottify's mammoth list!! I will be quite happy to subscribe to Amazon if necessary, but it is no good doing that until I have a system which works. That is, so that when I say, 'Alexa, play xxx,' it does not say, 'sorry, I can't find xxx in....'


I have a folder in my documents called 'My Music' and if I say,'Alexa, play my music.' It plays the first movement of Rachmaninov Piano concerto No. 3 then stops.
I have a girl from the local school coming in to help me sort out my CDs(a task I cannot do because of my lack of sight. I would like to have a list of a small selection of these CDs stored somewhere so that I can tell Alexa to play A, B, or c.

The Tech chap who comes to do all other sorting out, reorganising, favourites, updating and deleting stuff, and joining me to, for instance, the Daily Telegraph crossword page, does not have an Alexa and is not up to speed with it. (The main part of his business is showing the (sighted!) elderly how to use their smart phones, tablets, etc! :) ) He was trying to see whether the music should be on windows, or amazon, or what?

There must be a simple way of putting the music somewhere so that it is accessible by Alexa, mustn't there?! If anyone can come up with a clue or a hint or something, I would be most grateful.
My assistive software is Dolphin SuperNova and I need the sound on the computer to listen to Synthetic Dave which is why I can't play music on the computer at the same time.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2EpfCFu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire