dimanche 20 mai 2018

Shopping while speaking Spanish

This woman was at a grocery store in Montana when a Border Patrol overheard her speaking Spanish with a friend and detained her, demanding to know where she was born. She took out her phone and began to record the incident.

Quote:

"He asked where I was born, so I looked at him and I said, 'Are you serious?' He's, like, 'Yes, I'm serious,' but, you know, with a very authoritative voice," Suda said.

Suda said she asked if she could pay for her items.

"He's, like, 'No, give me your I.D.' I said, 'I will give you my I.D. and I will go and pick up my cellular phone because I'm going to record you,'" Suda said.

Suda did just that. She recorded the incident and asked the agent why she was being detained.

"M'am, the reason I asked you for your I.D. is because I came and saw that you guys were speaking Spanish which is very unheard of up here," said the agent who identified himself as Agent O'Neal.

"I was shocked. I was like, 'Just because I speak Spanish?' I was waiting for something else," Suda said.


via International Skeptics Forum https://ift.tt/2rWu6JE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire